Measurement: All types of woods : 90mm x 10mm
Ceiling Cladding offers a very classy finish to any wall, and we deliver it using our high quality timber panels.
Woods that can be used:
- Timber Pine
- Heartwood is yellowish to orange-brown when fresh, weathering to brown or dark red brown.
- Sapwood is well-defined and pale yellow in colour.
- Grain is interlocked.
- Texture is coarse but even.
- Very Durable and Very high resistance to termites.
- Heartwood is light yellow-brown with a distinct greenish tinge, darkening on exposure to dark purple-brown or rust red.
- Sapwood is well-defined.
- Grain is interlocked, texture is fine and even.
- Very durable and very high resistance to termite.
- Pine has a blonde colour that can stand alone or with a finish.
- Pine is a bit softer, making it easy to work with.
- Pine develops a nice, rustic patina from age and use, and it resists shrinking and swelling.
Inquiry - Ceiling Cladding
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.