Merbau wood: Merbau Joint (拼接款) 90mm x 11mm
Merbau solid (整片式) 290mm x 28mm
Teak wood: Teak Joint (拼接款) 73mm x 11mm
Merbau solid (整片式) 290mm x 24mm
Woods that can be used:
- Heartwood is Golden-yellow, turning brown and dark brown with age.
- Sapwood is white to pale yellowish brown.
- Grain is straight.
- Texture is very coarse and uneven.
- It is one of the most naturally durable timbers of the world.
- Very high resistance to insects and termites.
- Heartwood is yellowish to orange-brown when fresh, weathering to brown or dark red brown.
- Sapwood is well-defined and pale yellow in colour.
- Grain is interlocked.
- Texture is coarse but even.
- Very Durable and Very high resistance to termites.
- Nyatoh is a softwood relatively to other exotic local hardwoods.
- Durable and easy to work as it stains and polishes well.
- Resembles Cherry wood, with its fine to moderately coarse texture and fine to straight grain.
Inquiry - Timber Stepboard
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.