Chengal Timber Deck
Category: Chengal Timber Deck
Select variant(s): Type of wood
Type of wood
Blending natural wood and plastic fiber, WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) decking can be made to last longer than its natural wood alternatives. Our professional team are brilliant at developing any designs of solid timber decking that meets your expectations.
Woods that often be used:
- Heartwood is light yellow-brown with a distinct greenish tinge, darkening on exposure to dark purple-brown or rust red.
- Sapwood is well-defined.
- Grain is interlocked, texture is fine and even.
- Very durable and very high resistance to termite.
- Heartwood is yellowish to orange-brown when fresh, weathering to brown or dark red brown.
- Sapwood is well-defined and pale yellow in colour.
- Grain is interlocked.
- Texture is coarse but even.
- Very Durable and Very high resistance to termites.
- Not real wood.
- Due to the plastic containment of WPC decking, the material has improved durability over its alternatives.
- Hybrid material which has the quality of wood and ease of working like plastic.
- Split resistant and splinter free.
Inquiry - Chengal Timber Deck