Teak wood: Teak : 95mm x 18mm
Merbau wood: Merbau : 73mm x 11mm
Hardwood floors remains a firm favorite among home owners. With hardwood floors, you are investing in your property as it can last for decades with only one price.
Woods that can be used:
- White Oak
- Heartwood is Golden-yellow, turning brown and dark brown with age.
- Sapwood is white to pale yellowish brown.
- Grain is straight.
- Texture is very coarse and uneven.
- It is one of the most naturally durable timbers of the world.
- Very high resistance to insects and termites.
- Heartwood is yellowish to orange-brown when fresh, weathering to brown or dark red brown.
- Sapwood is well-defined and pale yellow in colour.
- Grain is interlocked.
- Texture is coarse but even.
- Very Durable and Very high resistance to termites.
- Heartwood is light to dark brown.
- Sapwood is lighter coloured.
- Grain is mostly straight with a medium to coarse texture.
- The heartwood is resistant to decay.
- Sapwood is moderately resistant.
- It is low resistant to termite.
Inquiry - Timber Flooring
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.